Wednesday, May 20, 2015

GREETINGS TO MY READERS

Hello everyone.  This is a totally new experience for me.  I have never blogged before, and have only ever viewed a very few of other people's blogs.  But, I am assured that this is a good way to get my books out there for the world to see, and hopefully, buy.

I have been writing for many years, but it has only been recently that I have been published.  It is a whole new world out there for me.  I have learned a few very important things along the way. And, the first is that in order to get the confidence to be an author, you have to think of yourself as an author.  Once you start doing that, you are halfway there!

Currently, I have two books on the market.  the first one I published is "State of Deception." It is set mostly in a small fictional Pennsylvania town, and is a romance mystery.  The main character goes there on what she thinks is a business trip, but soon learns that there is more there than business. She meets some colorful locals, and discovers the answers to some questions that have haunted her for many years.

So far, everyone who has read this book has told me they loved it, and were impressed by the great descriptions of the area, etc.  Several people told me they had to read it in one sitting, because they just had to find out what happens next. 

If you would like to read it, you can find it on just about any internet book retailer site as either an e-book or as a paperback.  If you do get a copy and read it, be sure to leave me a comment and tell me what you think of it.

I will write more later about the other book I have written.  Today, I just want to get this one out here.

4 comments:

  1. Someone said they couldn't leave a comment. I clicked on the word 'comment' above and it opened up this box. Keep trying. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can leave comments and am happy to. Congrats on your books AND your blog! I am excited for what you are doing, and you have been such an encouragement to me. I wish you all the success in the world as a writer, my friend, and when things settle down from the work end, I'll give your books a read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I look forward to your 'reviews' of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished the Life and Debt. It was a great read. It holds your attention so it's hard to put the book down. At the end of the book you don't have questions about what happen to... It comes to a great end, but still leaves it open for a second book if the author decides to do one. I hope she does very soon.

    ReplyDelete